@MyBabyClothes - Review and #Giveaway
I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...

Yes. I do. lol. But I think litle ones are so sweet with their locks. Happy WW!
ReplyDeleteI like his hair. Maybe he could just get a trim if it's bothering you.
ReplyDeletehttp://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday-trip-to-easter-bunny.html
No,I don't!! Love the bangs!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday, Noelle!
Haha! My little girl is in need of a haircut too, her very first haircut! Your little one is so stinkin' cute, long hair and all. lol
ReplyDeleteI just cut my G'daughters hair yesterday. (bangs) Cute pic
ReplyDeletehttp://www.grandmasezso.com/2011/04/wordless-wednesday-with-linky-4202011.html
He looks a lot like you there!
ReplyDeleteAt least his bangs geezz LOL I keep Grant's long in the winter, and I love it. I cut it myself an he does ok. But by Spring time I am ready to buzz it! Which I do!
ReplyDeleteYes, so we can see your beautiful eyes.
ReplyDeleteaww such a cutie. : )
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cutie! We just tackled haircuts on Tues!
ReplyDeleteNope! I believe in keeping it as long as possible. Still have regrets about cutting the monkey's hair, and that was almost 6 years ago. :P
ReplyDeleteCute! I used to cut my kids' hair. Just plucked them in front of a movie. lifted the bangs above the head and cut away. LOL!
ReplyDelete