Want To Save Money On Vacation? Check Out Go City!!!!

Y'all, I can not even NOT share this with you...  
When Matt and I started planning our Summer Vacation, we knew we had to be budget conscious.  (If you know, you KNOW!)  Well, of course I wanted to take the kids to Disney - Savannah has never been - but it was just OUT OF OUR PRICE RANGE.  Then, we looked at Universal - HELLO HARRY POTTER - but again, out of our range.  A friend told me that we should look at going to NASA - so long (yet super funny) story short- we started looking into that... 

We stumbled upon a site called GO CITY and once we put in ORLANDO -  I knew this was THE BEST choice for us!!!  Now let me tell you this... 
You start with figuring out what you want to do on your trip.  Then you decide how many days you want the passes for.  There are several options, so make sure you plan the best for your time there.  

Of course, we went to Kennedy Space Center.  
I think both kids really enjoyed it, but honestly I think Broxton was really in his zone and enjoyed it the most out of all of us. 

I don't think a trip is complete without a ride on the Orlando Eye.  It could not have been timed any better, since we were able to watch the sunset on the trip.  It was beautiful and I loved that it was just our little group in there to check it out.  

The day we went to check out the Orlando Eye - we actually did several things that were included in our passes.  Lucky for us, we looked and saw that the Aquarium, Wax Museum and Eye were right there together, so we knocked all three of them out that day.  It was a great time and honestly, you can stay as long or short as you like, so it worked out great! 

Both of my kids have absolutely LOVED LEGO as long as they have been born.  I have wanted to take them to LEGOLAND in Florida for years, but as we all know... Vacations have not been an annual thing for us.  I was so excited to know that LEGOLAND was in the package of our GO CITY trip!!! 
I will admit, Broxton being 15 now, he did not enjoy it as much as he would have as a kid.. but he did have a good time and it was nice seeing him having fun and being a kid for a while.  Childhood goes by so quickly, so I was drinking it all in!  
So, what all did WE do with our passes? 
Legoland, Wonderworks, A Magic Show, Aquarium, Wax Museum, Titanic, Kennedy Space Center, Old Town, Fun Spot... and I am not sure what else I am forgetting to tell you.  It was great!  
Best part about it?  You just download it on your phone and just show your pass on your phone to get into the different places.  It could not have been any easier!  

Have you used GO CITY before?  Where should we go next??????

Comments

  1. That does sound convenient and great. I'd love to look into getting one for my daughter and her kids. This sounds like something she'd really enjoy too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

Popular posts from this blog

PowerMat - Review and Giveaway

Momma Must Have - Exergen Temporal Thermometer- Review and Giveaway

Fire Fly Toothbrushes - #giveaway