Spice it Up with Hi Mountain Seasonings! #Review

I am not sure what the weather is like where you live - we are under a heat advisory - or at least we have been, not sure right now... I just know I don't go outside that often because it IS SO HOT and MY SKIN IS SO FAIR.  I do know that grilling season is really all year around here, as it doesn't get THAT cold that often. But, grilling outside or cooking inside, we know we want our food to taste great.  That being said, let me introduce you to Hi Mountain Seasonings!!!!!



FTC Compliant Review Policy:    The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation


The WESTERN GRILL BUNDLE 
FROM HI MOUNTAIN SEASONNINGS:
The Original Burger Seasoning and Zesty Western Gourmet Burger Seasoning are ideal for creating juicy, flavorful burgers, while the Garlic Pepper and Rib Rub bring championship-worthy flavor to steaks, ribs, pork, and brisket. For seafood lovers, the Alaskan Salmon Seasoning adds a delicious finishing touch to grilled fish, and the Cajun Campfire Seasoning delivers a bold kick to everything from chicken and vegetables to seafood and wild game.

Beyond the Western Grill Bundle, Hi Mountain Seasonings offers an extensive selection of premium rubs, seasonings, brines, jerky kits, sausage kits, marinades, and specialty blends designed to help home cooks and outdoor enthusiasts create memorable meals year-round. From wild game and poultry to beef, pork, fish, and vegetables, Hi Mountain products make it easy to add exceptional flavor to every recipe.

I honestly think we have used all the seasonings, except the Rib Rub. We just don't cook ribs at home, or that would have been used by now too!  With football season officially KICKED OFF, no time like the present to grab this set of seasonings to add to your kitchen!  
This would be a great gift set for the grill master in your life.  IF you can wait that long- perfect stocking stuffers, fathers day gifts and more...  I still say go ahead and pick up a pack for now, you can always buy more later!  
We will actually be using the Salmon Seasoning this week, as Salmon has been requested for a meal this week!!!!  I do think my favorite is the Garlic Pepper Rub, as I have used it on many an item!  (Even as a fry topper!)  

Check out HI MOUNTAIN SEASONINGS for all your grilling and cooking needs!!! If you are like me, you will stay a bit longer than you planned and you will see so many products that you think you just have to try - Yeah, I am already eyeing the dressing and dips - they also have kits to help you with jerky, bacon, snacking sticks and so much more!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#HolidayGiftGuide - Coke Prize Pack #Giveaway

@MyBabyClothes - Review and #Giveaway

Rio #giveaway!!!