@MyBabyClothes - Review and #Giveaway
I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...



How sweet! I love the bright color!
ReplyDeletehttp://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/06/wordless-wednesday-slip-n-slide-fun.html
SO sweet! :) I love the last shot with the shadows and lines...
ReplyDeleteSweet pics and gesture! Happy WW!
ReplyDeletea pretty yellow pansie. a perfect gift!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is precious and those are such happy flowers!
ReplyDelete~Mimi
I love when children pick flowers for their moms. So sweet. : )
ReplyDeleteThe last one is my favorite! Great job! :)
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful yellow in that flower come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful photos and what a wonderful gift from Broxton. He is such a sweet boy. Give him a kiss for me. xox
ReplyDeleteLorie Shewbridge
LJS65@aol.com
(Damn Blogger still being a PITA)
What a sweet boy! Love the innocense of children and how they can melt your heart with just the simple things in life.
ReplyDelete