Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next June. I dream about going to Disney World and doing something special There. We had out honeymoon there and it would be a great location to renew them.
Yes, we have. We got married at the court house in April of 2000 and had a huge wedding in Oct 2000. I would love to do it again, maybe in a few years when our boys are older and we can go to some tropical place to do it.
So sweet!!! I have not & would not because I divorced my husband lol but if fiance & I get married then sometime down the road I would definitely renew my vows :)
Congrats!!! My husband asked me a few months ago if we could renew our vows for our 25th in a few years. I of course said no. Just kidding, I said yes.
I would totally renew my wedding vows and would LOVE to do it. I hope we can do something like that one day! How did you guys do it ? Did you do a big ceremony or just the two of you?
I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...
I have mentioned numerous times how much I love reading and that I hope my love of reading is passed down to Broxton . When he was first born, we started reading... Yes, he also read with his mouth, as ALL of his board books from that time can show you! I wish I would have known of SoftPlay books at that point, but once again, I am a little late to that party! Lucky for me, they also have books geared to the 2+ age group, so Broxton was able to check it out! We were sent two books and Broxton has enjoyed them both! The first book : Things that Go. The second book : Numbers. Have you ever seen a SoftPlay Lift and Look Book before? Let me see if I can try and explain. It is made out of that foamy material. Soft enough to not hurt a child, but hard enough that it isn't like a sponge. It is thick like a board book. On top of the foam is the paper part that makes the book. They use BRIGHT colors and SHINY paper to make it eye catching! Then, on each page... There are the area...
If you read my earlier post, (with Rio activities ) I told you I was going to be having a giveaway! Well, the time is now! We had the chance to watch Rio and we loved it! The colorful characters are sure to make everyone in the family drawn to the television! The music will have you all moving to the beat as well! SYNOPSIS: As summer heats up, spread your wings and celebrate with the funniest birds in town! The all-new comedy-adventure RIO comes to Blu -ray and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. RIO brings together vivid characters and colorful backdrops amidst energizing Latin and contemporary tunes, creating the ultimate family-friendly music and dance experience for audiences of all ages. In addition to more than one hour of special bonus features and materials, consumers will have access to all-new exclusive levels of the smash video game hit Angry Birds Rio® that showcase your favorite characters from the film! Captured as a young bird from the wild, Blu (Jesse...
I haven't been married long enough. We will celebrate four years in November.
ReplyDeleteawww that's so awesome! yes we've talked about this a few times. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog earlier!
Have a great night.
blessings,
Jill
Hubby and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary next June. I dream about going to Disney World and doing something special There. We had out honeymoon there and it would be a great location to renew them.
ReplyDeleteYes, we have. We got married at the court house in April of 2000 and had a huge wedding in Oct 2000. I would love to do it again, maybe in a few years when our boys are older and we can go to some tropical place to do it.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet!!! I have not & would not because I divorced my husband lol but if fiance & I get married then sometime down the road I would definitely renew my vows :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! My husband asked me a few months ago if we could renew our vows for our 25th in a few years. I of course said no. Just kidding, I said yes.
ReplyDeleteI'm not married yet, but I think it's a great idea :)
ReplyDeleteI would totally renew my wedding vows and would LOVE to do it. I hope we can do something like that one day! How did you guys do it ? Did you do a big ceremony or just the two of you?
ReplyDeleteWe havnt. I dont know I probably might if we had some time to do it.
ReplyDeleteNo we have not however i would love to on a destination wedding trip.
ReplyDeleteMy Aloha Friday link for you
We haven't ever considered that. Probably not though.
ReplyDeleteNope- have not. Only if Vegas is involved :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/trapped-underground-for-months-what-would-you-do/
Not yet, but we are planning to do it.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We talked about doing the whole renewal thing when our 10th Anniversary comes up in a few years, but we'll see... :)
ReplyDeleteAloha: Staying Cool
we are planning to on our 25th anniversary in 2 years
ReplyDeleteWe were married twice and renewed our vows once :)
ReplyDeleteI would because this time I want my mom and siblings to be there.
ReplyDeleteI never did that, but if we had worked it out, I would have!
ReplyDeleteNo, we have not and I know my hubby isn't into that kind of thing! So probably never will. Hope you are enjoying your book festival!
ReplyDelete