@MyBabyClothes - Review and #Giveaway
I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...

So sweet! I love clean babies! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI think hooded towels were invented entirely for photo ops LOL
Awww, I love it when they're fresh out of the tub!
ReplyDeleteI love when the babies come out of the bath all clean and squeaky!
ReplyDeleteThey smell so sweet and are all eatable!!
Such an adorable photo!!
What a cutie patootie! I can smell that fresh, clean baby smell from here. Your pic totally made me smile.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and linking up last week. I'm a little late, but I'm still trying to make it to as many linkups as possible. Following you now via GFC and "liked" your FB fan page as well. Have a great day. :)