Paw Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue - Now available
It seems as though Paw Patrol is getting more and more popular each day and that is totally fine with me. Broxton used to love watching it, but I guess he has grown out of it now. He will watch if Savannah is watching and it is the only thing on, but if she isn't in here to watch, he is too busy to watch it with me. Savannah loves Skye, of course... but Marshall is still my favorite! I have this put up for a rainy day treat and I know she will love it when I surprise her with it!
FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and were not influenced by monetary compensation.
It's all paws on deck in Nickelodeon's brand-new DVD collection - PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue! In this six-episode, swash-buckling adventure, the PAW Patrol take to the high seas for some epic rescues. Fans can join Ryder, Chase and the rest of the gang as they discover a secret pirate cave, embark on a treasure hunt, rescue whales and more. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue! will be available on DVD for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
PAW Patrol: The Great Pirate Rescue! includes the following episodes:
- Pups and the Pirate Treasure - The PAW Patrol must rescue Cap'n Turbot after he accidentally stumbles into a secret cave that was once a pirate's hideout. While there, they find an incomplete treasure map and embark on an adventure to find the missing pieces.
- Pups and the Ghost Pirate - It's Halloween and Cap'n Turbot is having a party on an old pirate ship! When the ship mysteriously starts to head out to sea captained by a "ghost," the PAW Patrol must work together to save the ship and discover who the ghost is.
- Pups Save the Bay - When there's an oil spill in Adventure Bay, Ryder and the pups must rescue a baby whale and clean up the spill before any other animals swim through it.
- Pups Save a Goodway - When Adventure Bay's famous statue of Grandpa Grover Goodway ends up at the bottom of the Bay, Ryder and the pups have to help Cap'n Turbot raise it to the surface and get it to Town Square before Mayor Goodway's family reunion.
- Pups Save a Pool Day - On a hot day, the pups head to the water park where they discover that the pool is empty! It's all paws on deck as they work to fix the broken water tower and get their pool day back on track.
- Circus Pup-Formers - When the circus animals don't make it in time for the show to start, Ryder and the pups step in and perform for Adventure Bay.
Who is your favorite pup?