We all know that I love adding books to Broxton's library.I just hate that books for kids are so expensive...
Well, most of them are... but if you keep Kohl's in mind, you can save a bundle!!
Not only does Kohl's sell books, they also donate 100% of the net profits to kids' health and education initiatives!
I like that they have a theme when they do their Kohl's Cares program.
For their Spring Program, they are going with Dr. Seuss. The great thing about it?
The books are HARDBACK (love that!) and they also sell plush items that correlate to the book! (The Cat from Cat in the Cat, Horton from Horton Hears a Who and so on and so forth.)
Not to leave anyone out, when they introduce their program, they also include items for adults.
With the Dr Seuss line, they also have note cards... as well as two different cookbooks that are great for New Year Resolutions!
In the Spring Line, they have introduced:
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Kids
· The Cat in The Hat and Cat in the Hat plush: Join Dick and Sally as they embark on an unexpected adventure with a giant cat wearing a hat, transforming a rainy day into a fun-filled afternoon.
· Horton Hears a Who! and Horton plush: Children adore the story of loveable Horton, an elephant who hears a cry for help from a tiny speck of dust and does his best to protect the tiny creatures who live on it from those who see them as insignificant.
· Dr. Seuss’s Sleep Book and Sleeps plush: The perfect bed time story that is sure to help everyone wind down from the hustle and bustle of the day – including the grown-ups!
· Dr. Seuss’s ABC book and Alligator plush: A quick and colorful way to learn the alphabet with Dr. Seuss and his colorful friends.
· ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - Happy Birthday to You!: Everyone loves their birthday and with Dr. Seuss’s joyous tale, readers will see firsthand the thrill of celebrating a birthday as it is done in Katroo.
· ONLINE EXCLUSIVE - Dr. Seuss’s ABC book’s Rhino plush: Fun to snuggle and huggle this adorable Rhino plush, kiddos will have a new friend to read with.
Kohl’s Cares Cause Merchandise for Grown-Ups
· Good Housekeeping Light& Healthy Cooking and Good Housekeeping Drop 5 Lbs: Spring into Healthy Eating with two great books! Following the treats and sweets from the holiday season, testing out new recipes from Good Housekeeping Light & Healthy Cooking and getting diet and healthy eating tips from Good Housekeeping Drop 5 Lbs is the perfect way to stay true to New Year resolutions.
· Dr. Seuss All Occasion Note Cards: As a thank you note or just to connect with a friend or loved one, these delightful all occasion note cards are sure to bring smiles to the faces of recipients with their colorful and quirky illustrations.
We just kicked off our "Wild About Reading" goal at school... but Kohl's has several Key Dates for us all to remember...
Key Reading Dates
Finally, February 1st kicked off their Kohl's Cares Scholarship Program. From February 1st through March 15, anyone over the age of 21 can nominate a child between the ages of 6-18.
More than $425,000 in scholarships and prizes will be distributed!
Make sure to buy books and make a difference, not only in the lives of your child, but across the country to other children as well!
FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.