Tom and Jerry Kids Show
FTC Compliant Review Policy:
The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
I remember watching Tom and Jerry as a kid...
Loved the show... but Broxton and Marc really love it now!!!! With that, it is nice to know that the cartoons that I grew up on are available on DVD!
BURBANK, CA (March 27, 2013) – Tom and Jerry’s rivalry goes way back to the time Tom was just a small kitten and Jerry a baby mouse. Their rollicking adventures as tiny tots are captured on Warner Bros. Home Entertainment’s DVD release of Tom and Jerry Kids Show The Complete Season 1, available April 30, 2013. This entertaining release will be comprised of 13 episodes on a two-disc set, for over four hours of exciting, Tom and Jerry hi-jinks. Tom and Jerry Kids Show The Complete Season 1, will retail for $19.97 SRP.
On Tom and Jerry Kids Show The Complete Season 1, the popular cat and mouse are featured as adorable little tykes, but don’t be fooled! Tom and Jerry are every bit as rambunctious as kids as they are in their adult years. In fact, their youthful shenanigans set the course for what was to come. Joined by their pals, Droopy, Dripple, Spike and Tyke, Tom and Jerry bring on the giggles and good times in this set of 13 episodes that are sure to make every member of the family laugh out loud.
In Toys Will Be Toys, Tom’s nap in a toy store is interrupted by Jerry’s snoring. He resorts to some very playful and creative ways to capture the little mouse by using the store’s merchandise. In Bat Mouse, Jerry is tired of being frightened by Tom and gets a hold of an instructional video tape that teaches him how to become a “Bat Mouse,” a brave superhero-type character who he thinks will finally help him defeat Tom. In Droopy of the Opera, Droopy is a famous tenor known to audiences as Drooperotti. Tom is smitten with a beautiful Southern Belle feline on Sugar Belle Loves Tom, Sometimes. On Medieval Mouse, Tom earns his knighthood but not until after he and Jerry finally stop their scuffling in their owner’s castle. These and several other entertaining episodes are featured on this must-own set.
“Tom and Jerry Kids Show The Complete Season 1 is loaded with great, animated fun the whole family can watch together. Children will enjoy experiencing kid-versions of Tom and Jerry’s characters,” said Mary Ellen Thomas, Vice President Family & Animation and Partner Brands Marketing. She added, now, even the youngest of animation fans can enjoy Tom and Jerry’s unique brand of comedy.”
Tom and Jerry Kids Show originally premiered in 1990 on Fox Kids and ran through 1994.
1. Flippin’ Fido/Dakota Droopy & the Lost Dutch Boy Mine/Dog Daze Afternoon
2. Toys Will Be Toys/Droopy Delivers/My Pal
3. Prehistoric Pals/Super Droop & Dripple Boy Meet the Yolker/Marvelous Marvin
4. Bat Mouse/Puss n’ Pups/Outer Space Rover
5. The Vermin/Aerobic Droopy/Mouse Scouts
6. Sugar Belle Loves Tom, Sometimes/Mall Mouse/Super Duper Spike
7. Cosmic Chaos/Droopy of the Opera/Beach Bummers
8. Gator Baiter/Hoodwinked Cat/Medieval Mouse
9. Clyde to the Rescue/Droopio & Juliet/Maze Monster Zap Men
10. Crash Condor/Yo Ho Ho…Bub/Scrub-a-Dub Tom
11. No Biz Like Snow Biz/The Maltese Poodle/Cast Away Tom
12. The Little Urfulls/Droopo-First Bloodhound/Indy Mouse 500
13. Exterminator Cometh/Foreign Legion Frenzy/Urfo Returns