Swap Sugar for Nectresse and Lower the Calories
FTC Compliant Review Policy:
The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
With summer creeping up on us faster than you can imagine...
It might be a good time to try and change out a few eating habits to help with lowering calories! Enter- Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener.
After reading about Nectresse, I see just how much sugar I do consume on a daily basis!
Check this out...
Check this out...
· Just one 12-ounce can of regular soda contains eight teaspoons of sugar, or 130 calories and zero nutrition.
· There are four calories in each gram of sugar, so if a product has 15 grams of sugar per serving, that’s 60 calories just from the sugar alone, not counting the other ingredients.
· Sugar has many other names. Besides those ending in “ose,” such as maltose or sucrose, other names include fructose corn syrup, molasses, cane sugar, corn sweetener, raw sugar, syrup, honey.
NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener is an all-natural – nothing artificial – zero calorie way to consume less sugar while still enjoying the foods you love. Make the sweet swap and replace sugar with NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener for a delicious way to stay within the recommended guidelines for your body.
A few ways to swap sugar for Nectresse:
· Morning blend: Kick-start your mornings with a fresh fruit smoothie, without the added sugar. Sprinkle NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener into your blender with assorted berries, low fat yogurt and ice. Blend and enjoy!
· Mid-day snack: Top your favorite low fat Greek yogurt with a handful of fresh-cut strawberries and a sprinkling of NECTRESSE™ Natural Natural No Calorie Sweetener.
· Drink up: Mix 5 cups water, 1 cup fresh lemon juice and ¼ cup of NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener in a pitcher; garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lemon slices, and serve over ice.
· A sweeter entrée: Tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, glazes and salad dressings no longer have to be sugary and calorie-laden. Substitute NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener into your hearty homemade recipes.
Are you a big consumer of sugar?