Landmarks? LOL! We don't even have a gas station in our little town. :)
We do have 2 oldies though, the 'general store' that's been here as long as everyone can remember and the original post office from the late 1800's standing right next to the current day building.
We live by a lake. A small man-made lake that I didn't even know existed until we started house hunting. It's actually big enough for boats, but it's private so not a lot of people talk about it. Other than that, we're surrounded by farms. Thanks for linking up to Wordful Wednesday, hope to see you next week!
It is no secret that we love Coke Products in this house. I love the flavor, I love the marketing... I love it all!!! That being said, I was able to review a Coke Prize Pack and lucky for you, one lucky reader is going to get to win one for your house as well! I had all intentions of giving a few of the items as gifts to loved one's, but once I opened the package, I know there is no way that I can part with them!!!! Want to know more about it? Kicking off FAMILY GAME NIGHT, Coke has teamed up to provide an amazing prize pack full of fun for you to enjoy an amazing game night at your house!!!! What is in the pack? (1) $25 Amex Card for snacks and supplies (1) Coca-Cola Coupon (1) Yatzee Board Game (1) Monopoly Board Game (1) Coca-Cola Polar Bear Puzzle (1) Checkers Mat Want to know the cool part? I was thinking it was the games... No, it is the games with Coca- Cola logos!!!! Yes!!!! The Yatzee game is actually a coke glass that you use!!! I just love how it all has the coke log...
I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...
If you read my earlier post, (with Rio activities ) I told you I was going to be having a giveaway! Well, the time is now! We had the chance to watch Rio and we loved it! The colorful characters are sure to make everyone in the family drawn to the television! The music will have you all moving to the beat as well! SYNOPSIS: As summer heats up, spread your wings and celebrate with the funniest birds in town! The all-new comedy-adventure RIO comes to Blu -ray and DVD from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment. RIO brings together vivid characters and colorful backdrops amidst energizing Latin and contemporary tunes, creating the ultimate family-friendly music and dance experience for audiences of all ages. In addition to more than one hour of special bonus features and materials, consumers will have access to all-new exclusive levels of the smash video game hit Angry Birds Rio® that showcase your favorite characters from the film! Captured as a young bird from the wild, Blu (Jesse...
We have the Liberty Bridge in Greenville,South Carolina. My sister used to live near the King and Queen buildings to.
ReplyDeleteI have mountains and The space needle
ReplyDeleteI dont think there are any landmarks near me!
ReplyDeleteVery familiar! I used to live by them as well and my mom worked in them! :)
ReplyDeleteLandmarks? LOL! We don't even have a gas station in our little town. :)
ReplyDeleteWe do have 2 oldies though, the 'general store' that's been here as long as everyone can remember and the original post office from the late 1800's standing right next to the current day building.
That's pretty close to where I live now!
ReplyDeleteNear me is the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Ground Zero, and a few others.
ReplyDeleteThe idea of a Queen and King building is pretty romantic!
Did you like living there?
ReplyDeleteUm...I don't think I have any landmarks near me...I surely would have known...I must check.
We live by a lake. A small man-made lake that I didn't even know existed until we started house hunting. It's actually big enough for boats, but it's private so not a lot of people talk about it. Other than that, we're surrounded by farms. Thanks for linking up to Wordful Wednesday, hope to see you next week!
ReplyDeleteThe mushroom was huge. I should have taken a picture with a ruler next to it.
ReplyDeletePretty!
ReplyDeleteWe live near Niagara Falls. =)