AmLactin - Review
(I see this as more of a winter lotion for me... and a great relief for my elbows!!!!)
The following information was taken from their site:
(They have AmLactin, AmLactin XL and AmLactin Foot Cream)
Formulated for All Skin Types
- Fragrance free
- Long lasting
Available in a Variety of Sizes
- 7.9 oz (225 g) bottle
- 14.1 oz (400 g) pump
- 17.6 oz (500 g) pump (available only at Costco and seasonally at Walgreens)
- Cream is available in 4.9 oz (140 g) tube
People everywhere are talking about AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion. In a recent survey of over 300 women, nearly 75% agreed that AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion soothed their skin.1
AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion contains a clinically proven alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA), 12% lactic acid.2 This AHA is ideal for rough, dry skin relief.
AmLactin® Moisturizing Body Lotion gently exfoliates dead skin cells to help return dry skin to its healthy, natural state. It helps skin lock in and retain moisture through intense hydration.
Finally, the search for dry skin relief is over.
More effective than certain prescription skin care products*1
- Unique ULTRAPLEX® formula—only
AmLactin®offers a unique (patent-pending) high-potency blend of three lactic acid alpha-hydroxy moisturizers clinically proven to work better than other prescription moisturizers*
- Restores lost moisture and softens dry skin—apply twice daily for best results
- Works to exfoliate dead skin cells—returns skin to its natural healthy state and improves overall appearance
- No prescription necessary—available at most retail pharmacies and drug stores nationwide—ask your pharmacist
- Available in a 5.6 oz tube
FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.