FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
Here are a few things that stand out about Skinny & Co. Coconut Oil:
● Skinny Coconut Oil is the only 100% raw, alkaline coconut oil on the market today
● Skinny Coconut Oil is a small batch, extra virgin, cold pressed coconut oil, made with nothing but 100% pure, raw, pesticide free, wild coconuts from the pristine jungles of Vietnam
● Skinny & Co. sources 100% of their coconut oil from their own factory
● Skinny & Co. is a small family company and controls their entire supply line in every jar from their trees to your table
● Each jar of Skinny Coconut Oil takes about three times longer than other processes and uses 12 coconuts
● Skinny & Co. coconut oil boosts metabolism, supports thyroid function, supplies energy to insulin-resistant cells, helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels, and promotes oral health when used in oil pulling
● Skinny Coconut Oil is such a high grade that it’s as a health supplement
● The best way to use Skinny Coconut Oil is to take it raw and unheated, but some people like it in their coffee, tea, or smoothies
● Skinny & Co. coconut oil can also be used on the skin as a moisturizer or in the hair as a conditioner.
● Skinny & Co coconut oil can be used as a one-for-one replacement for butter when baking, grilling, or cooking
● Skinny & Co. coconut oil is pesticide free and handpicked from the jungles of Vietnam
● Skinny Coconut Oil will last for at least 15 months, but could last up to 3 years if stored properly
● When Skinny’s coconut oil is solid it has a snow-white color and when it's liquid it's completely clear
I was rather surprised. I had the oil sitting in the heat (without thinking about it.) I went to get it and it was as clear as a bottle of water. I thought at first someone was playing a joke on me, but then I realized it had gotten a bit too warm. (*It was near the TV) I moved it, it solidified again and we were good to go!!! I have used this on Savannah, Broxton and myself. I really can't notice a smell at all. Reading their website, that is a good thing... because it is all so pure!
If you are looking for a great gift to give the Mother in your life for Mothers Day, make sure you check out their gift options. This is their Wooden Beauty Box. ($110)Contains:
- .2 oz Lip Tube
- 2 oz Coconut Oil
- 4 oz Raw Soap
- 4 oz Facial Oil
- 9 oz Whipped Body Butter
- Bamboo Spoon
If that is a bit too high for your gift giving this year, look at getting one or two items from them!
I would HIGHLY recommend the Vanilla Sugar Body Scrub. It makes your skin feel amazing and it SMELLS so good, you will want to eat it!
Head on over to see what all they offer and surprise the mom in your life with a great gift this year!