Pups Save Christmas #PawPatrol DVD #JBGiftGuide16
I know some parents give DVD's as gifts and others don't. I like giving them so that we can take them on trips to see the grandparents. It seems whenever we go to visit, the shows we DON'T watch are the only ones available and that is not the background noise we want. ( I think I have realized I love background noise and yes, my kids seem to pick up on the lessons that are taught from the shows even if they are not sitting still watching the show!) One show we all love? Paw Patrol! Even Broxton will watch this with Savannah without complaining since he was the one that fell in love with those cute pups first! They recently released a Christmas DVD just in time to put under the tree! Read below and go grab it to add to your collection!
FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are not influenced by monetary compensation.
Unwrap a high-action adventure this holiday season with a collection from one of the hottest preschool series on TV, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas. This latest puppy collection features daring rescues with just the right amount of holiday cheer! Join Ryder, Chase, Everest and the rest of the gang as they embark on snow-filled adventures to help Santa save Christmas, rescue penguins and polar bears, and much more. Whether they're feeling festive, competitive or silly, it's no secret that the pups are here to bring a little extra joy to this holiday season. Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas will be available on DVD November 1, for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
PAW Patrol: Pups Save Christmas includes the following episodes:
- Pups Save Christmas - When Santa's sleigh crashes and the reindeer run off, Ryder and the PAW Patrol have to help Santa finish delivering presents and save Christmas.
- Pups Save the Penguins - Someone has been swiping fish off Cap'n Turbot's boat, so he calls Ryder and the PAW Patrol to help investigate. Using his new spy gear, Chase inspects the boat and heads below deck where he discovers it's a group of pesky penguins. Now, the pups have to catch the slippery suspects and find a way to get them back to the South Pole.
- Pups Save the Pop-Up Penguins - Ryder and PAW Patrol are enjoying a sunny summer day at the beach when a call comes in from Mr. Porter. He and Alex were at the train station to pick up a big frozen fish order only to discover it's been eaten by some stowaway penguins that have scattered all around Adventure Bay.
- Pups Save Skye - Skye is on her way to Jake's Mountain to meet up with Everest and Ace when a storm blows in and she crash lands in the snow. After losing her pup tag and breaking a wing, Skye has to climb the rest of the way on foot while both Ace and Chase use a drone to look for Skye from above. They find her but can't reach her on the steep mountain. Ryder calls in Everest - ice or snow she's ready to go!
- Pups Save Sports Day - The pups are all excited to be a part of Adventure Bay's Sports Day until Everest realizes that she can't show off her snowboarding skills in the summer. Ryder and the pups race into action to build her a snowboard half-pipe, complete with snow, but Daring Danny X's impatience sends the snow making machine on a tear around the stadium covering everything. The pups slip and tumble through their summer sporting events, until Ryder and Everest decide that the new and improved snowy themed events are even more fun than the regular sports.
- Pups Bear-ly Save Danny - When Daring Danny X tries to outdo Everest on his motorized snowboard, he gets stuck in a tree and wakes up a hibernating Momma bear. Skye air-lifts Danny off, while the pups lure Momma down with honey flavored treats. When the same tempting treats draw the baby bears out of the cave and up into the tree, Everest and Marshall must get the bears safely back into their cave.