I do not know if I ever mentioned this or not, but my grandmother used to love to sew. I always thought that whenever I had a baby, I would have tons of little adorable outfits... My grandmother made the outfit that we brought Broxton home from the hospital in. Of course, when I opened that gift, I cried! Well, needless to say, my grandmother doesn't sew these days... But, that doesn't stop me from looking at all the adorable baby clothes out there! I have mentioned before that Marc has all boys... I cross my fingers that if we ever have another baby, we have a girl. Either way, I would be thrilled beyond belief, but a little girl to dress in those adorable tutus and baby headbands would be so fun! I know, I bet some of you never would have thought that from me!!!! You would be surprised what motherhood does to you! I won't lie... If Uncle Ashton ever braves it to take Broxton out to play golf, we just might have to splurge and get him the cute little baby hat that lo...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave a comment!