For the Gamer....
From Reverb Games:
Schools Can Win Money for Their Athletic Program and a Visit from the Hulkster!
EDISON, N.J. – November 15, 2011 – Hulkamania is ready to run wild in a school lucky enough to win the Hulk Hogan’s Main Event Sweepstakes, presented by Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL) and Channel One News (www.channelonenews.com).
The sweepstakes, which runs through November 18, asks teens to describe the “main event” in their school. Professional wrestling icon Hulk Hogan will visit the winning school and present a $3,500 check to its athletic department, a Kinect™ for Xbox 360® system, and copies of Hulk Hogan’s Main Event, the first full-body motion-based wrestling video game.
Three runners-up will win a Kinect for Xbox 360 bundle, as well as copies of the game that is in stores now.
Start a Fitness-Party at Home and Get Your Body Rockin’ with theZumba® Fitness 2 Video Game on Wii™, In Stores Now
The Sequel to the Best-Selling Fitness Game of the Year with More Than 4 Million Units Sold Features New Dance Styles and Contagious New Routines
EDISON, N.J. – November 15, 2011 – Majesco Entertainment Company (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, along with Zumba Fitness, LLC, announced today that the Zumba® Fitness 2 video game, sequel to the best-selling dance-fitness video game, is available now at retailers nationwide.
The original Zumba® Fitness game is the number one fitness title of 2011 with more than 4 million copies sold worldwide. Zumba® Fitness 2 builds on the solid foundation set forth by its predecessor and amps up the experience with all-new routines, hit music, customization features and 24 dance styles, more than any other game. Join the party with the Zumba® Fitness 2 video game launch trailer here: https://www.yousendit.com/
“We’ve realized phenomenal success with our Zumba® Fitness franchise and we’re proud to answer the overwhelming demand for more by bringing a fun, high-quality interactive experience to market,” said Jesse Sutton, CEO of Majesco Entertainment.
Featuring hot new music tracks, electrifying choreography, new venues and double the number of dance styles from the original video game, the Zumba® Fitness 2video game invites players to party their way into shape with a fun and proven program. Get moving with amazing Zumba® presenters, Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant as they guide you through each exhilarating routine, ranging from Merengue and Hip-Hop to Bollywood and Latin Pop. For the first time, players can customize their own class with their favorite routines and track calories burned. Whether playing in Single Song, Full Class or multiplayer mode with support for up to four dancers, players will have a blast with this unique dance-fitness experience that shapes, tones and transforms their bodies, and makes them forget they’re even exercising.
Additional Zumba® Fitness 2 Video Game Features:
- Get Lost in the Beat – 32 electrifying new routines and contagious music tracks with international beats that now include hits from today’s hot artists: Pitbull, Nicole Scherzinger and Yolanda Be Cool & DCup.
- Shake it in Style – From fan favorites like Salsa and Reggaeton to all new styles like Bollywood, Ragga, Latin Pop and Pasodoble, players can learn 24 different dance styles from all over the world. That’s more than twice the number in the original best-selling game!
- Customize Your Experience – Select your favorite routine in Single Song mode, take a class designed by Beto, Gina Grant or Tanya Beardsley, or craft your own playlist in Full Class mode. You can even take it slow in Learn the Steps tutorial mode before you dive into the choreography.
- Join the Party – Invite your friends to join the fun in multiplayer mode that supports up to four players.
- Location, Location, Location – Dance it up in five dynamic new environments, from a Miami Yacht to a Los Angeles nightclub.
- Superstar Instructors – Dance and interact with top Zumba® instructors Beto, Tanya Beardsley and Gina Grant.
- Dance Hands-Free – The exclusive Zumba® Fitness belt is included inside every box so you can holster your Wii Remote™ and naturally move to the music.
Majesco Entertainment has teamed up with 24 Hour Fitness, the nation’s largest privately owned U.S. fitness club chain and a health club industry pioneer, to offer fans an exclusive promotion. Every copy of the Zumba® Fitness 2 video game includes a free seven-day pass to try a live Zumba® class at a 24 Hour Fitness location. In addition, 24 Hour Fitness is also featured within the video game in the dynamic rooftop environment.
Developed by Zoe Mode, Zumba® Fitness 2 for Wii™ is rated T for Teen and available now for the suggested retail price of $39.99. Zumba® Fitness Rush will launch on Kinect™ for Xbox 360® in February 2012.
To watch the launch trailer and find out more, please visitwww.ZumbaFitnessGame.com.