If you are a first responder (Police Officer, Fire Fighter or EMS) you can get a free single day admission to LEGOLAND FLORIDA during the month of September. Read more about it below:
LEGOLAND ® Florida Resort is proud to once again honor police officers, fire fighters and EMS personnel with a free single day admission to the park during the month of September. LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s special offer gives first responders a chance to experience the Park’s more than 50 rides, shows and attractions with their friends and family.
The program is valid for all police officers, fire fighters, and EMS employees working in the United States. Active and retired personnel with identification are also eligible. Eligible personnel should present their employee ID or professional organization membership card to LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s ticket window the day they plan to visit to redeem their one free admission ticket and purchase up to four additional tickets at only $40 per ticket. Guests may upgrade to include the LEGOLAND Water Park for just $15 per person. The offer is valid from.
This is the second consecutive year LEGOLAND Florida Resort has extended an offer for first responders. For more information on everything about LEGOLAND Florida Resort, please visit florida.legoland.com.
Buddy Character Corner :
Today LEGOLAND ® Florida Resort introduced a new unique and interactive way for guests to meet and mingle with their favorite LEGO ® characters, titled Buddy’s Character Corner! Based in the historic Magnolia Mansion inside the Fun Town section of LEGOLAND Florida Resort, families visiting now have the opportunity to interact and take pictures with fan-favorites Buddy, Max, the LEGO Friends and even Emmet from The LEGO® Movie, all inside the comfort of air conditioning.
“We are excited to finally unveil this unique experience to our fans,” said LEGOLAND Florida Resort Product Excellence Manager Phil Royle. “This gives us another way for our guests to interact with the characters here at the Park, adding to our already exciting 50 rides, shows and attractions and LEGOLAND Water Park.”
The experience starts as visitors enter the Magnolia Mansion, being welcomed by various characters and LEGO theming. Children and parents will then have the opportunity to take their own photos or purchase an exclusive photo with their favorite character, with unique backgrounds to choose from. The backgrounds scenes include parts from The LEGO Movie, LEGOLAND Florida Resort, LEGO Friends and various LEGO Backgrounds. Other character meet and greet opportunities still take place throughout the park.
The Magnolia Mansion, originally opened in 1941 and part of Cypress Gardens in various forms throughout the later 1900s, was restored in preparation of the new experience. Previously used for LEGOLAND meetings, the addition of Buddy’s Character Corner adds to attractions found under cover, and in air conditioning.
The announcement comes after the Resort released information on bookings for the LEGOLAND Hotel. Opening Summer 2015, the five story LEGO® themed hotel will feature 152 brightly colored and highly themed rooms and suites, thousands of LEGO models and interactive play areas! The addition of the Hotel gives guests the opportunity to extend their stay and explore LEGOLAND Florida Resort for more than one day giving them the ultimate family experience.
To book your reservation to LEGOLAND Hotel and for more information on Buddy’s Character Corner, visit: www.LEGOLANDHotel.com
And if you are trying to figure out what to do for Halloween... Look at their plans for Brick Or Treat...
Guests will invade LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during its kid-friendly Halloween celebration of Brick-or-Treat presented by Wells Fargo this Fall. This spooky event takes place weekends in October, and features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, super brick build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
Activities this year include:
- LEGO Ghost Build – Kids can help build an 8’ tall super brick ghost model
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland- Families can venture through Miniland searching for Ghost models to unscramble the secret word. All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND Florida!
- Brick-or-Treat Trail- *New this year, limited quantities of a special commemorative LEGO brick will be distributed on the Brick-or-Treat Trail! Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail- gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features several LEGO-themed treat stations and offers a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
- Emmet’s Everything is Awesome Costume Contest- The LEGO® Movie’s own Emmet will make a special appearance at the Wells Fargo 4D Theater for each contest. LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories: 0-4 years | 5-7 years | 8-12 years. One winner from each age category will win a LEGO Prize Pack.
- Meet & Greet with new LEGO Halloween Characters
- Dance Party at the end of each night
- Photo opportunities with the largest LEGO pumpkin in the world
For more information on LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick-or-Treat, please visit Florida.LEGOLAND.com.