Cricket Media gives the gift that keeps giving #RaisingAReader
I know how much children enjoy getting mail. Hey, I love it to, when it isn't a bill! Think how excited they would be to get to enjoy a great surprise in the mail for them each month with a subscription to Cricket Media! Besides offering great looking magazines, you can also purchase other items as well! Just read below! I really think I want to give a subscription to Savannah and Broxton!!! You know how much I love reading, so this would be great!
FTC Compliant Review Policy: The product(s) featured in this review were provided free of cost to me by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for the sole purpose of product testing. Opinions expressed are my own and are NOT influenced by monetary compensation.
It's not too late to give the gift of reading this holiday season with a subscription to one of Cricket Media's award-winning parenting magazines. To truly embody the spirit of the season, you may want to explore Cricket's "Double the Giving" Campaign. Any gift-giver purchasing an annual print subscription to one of four different Cricket publications will also deliver the gift of reading to a child in an underserved community through two award-winning, charitable partners: Libraries Without Borders and Parent-Child Home Program, both 2016 Library of Congress Literacy Award Winners. Each subscription bundle to BABYBUG (ages 6 mos.-3), LADYBUG (ages 3-6), SPIDER (ages 6-9) or CRICKET (ages 9-14) is priced at $29.95 (regularly $33.95), and is guaranteed to spark a life-long love of reading!
Other items you can purchase from Cricket Media:
- Carrots Plush Doll -- Straight from the pages of Babybug magazine comes the new, larger-sized Carrots plush doll, a favorite with toddlers for more than 15 years! Measuring 12-inches from ear to tail, Carrots is the perfect size for little arms and is sure to be your toddler's best friend and go-anywhere companion. ($14.95)
- Making Pancakes Floor Puzzle -- 24 giant interlocking pieces paired with beautiful artwork first featured in Babybug Magazine, make this giant floor puzzle a must have for families, providing hours of puzzletastic fun! ($17.95)
- Cricket Notecards -- Featuring artwork from CRICKET, SPIDER, LADYBUG, and BABYBUG, internationally recognized for their high-quality illustrations, these 10 beautiful notecards are the perfect way to say hello, thank you, happy birthday, sorry, or just "I'm thinking about you." ($9.95)
- Cricket Media Magazine Slipcase -- The perfect complement to a 2-year gift subscription, this beautiful and sturdy magazine slipcase can protect and store up to 2 full years of Ladybug, Spider, Cricket, Cicada, Click, Cobblestone, Faces, Muse, Dig and Ask. ($19.95)
- I Lost My Sock in San Francisco (A Cricket Original Storybook) -- From San Fran to NYC, Miami to Boston, St. Louis to DC, eagle-eyed young readers will love searching for the missing items cleverly hidden in the colorful artwork filling the pages of this heartwarming board book. I Lost My Sock in San Francisco is a sturdy board book children will want to explore over and over again. ($9.95)
Do you have subscriptions like this for your children?